Comp Pro Med, Inc. is an established Clinical Laboratory Information system software development company. We are located in Santa Rosa, California, and operate internationally. Our mission from day one has been to develop comprehensive yet intuitive software solutions that solve customer challenges.
National Sales Executive – Strong Closer Will Be Rewarded! (santa rosa)
As our National Sales Executive, you will drive sales growth for Comp Pro Med’s enterprise software products. You will be selling industry-recognized and highly competitive products to decision-makers at healthcare organizations that range from regional clinics to large national hospitals. We’re small, entrepreneurial, and tightly focused on offering the best solution in our market. Come work at a place where you will be rewarded for your strong analytical mind-set, communications expertise, and determined approach to sales success.
In this position you will develop and close new business by identifying sales opportunities and maximizing those opportunities to increase deal size and accelerate the buying process. Working with our Marketing team, you will actively pursue leads, contact decision makers, develop written proposals and PowerPoint presentations, negotiate pricing contracts, and close deals. Your highly effective communication skills and ability to motivate others will allow you to lead by example while using your attention to detail, follow through, and ability to close.
The right candidate will possess the following critical skills:
• Sales experience! The proven ability to initiate customer contact and grow revenue is the number one requirement for this position
• 3+ years sales experience, preferably with high technology products
• Excellent communicator and can handle executive-level sales calls
• Strong business acumen and negotiation skills. Focus on a win-win strategy
• Numbers driven and analytical
• Excellent email etiquette
• Technology savvy and able to conduct technology demo’s
• Experience managing a variety of accounts, from small regional businesses to national multi-site organizations
• High degree of professionalism, high energy level, strong work ethic and a team attitude
• College degree preferred, but equivalent experience will be considered
• Strong attention to detail, excellent prospect/customer management, and problem solving skills
To apply, send us your cover letter and resume.