As our Marketing Specialist you will join our small dedicated team in creating, deploying and supporting clients using our world class family of software products for the Clinical Laboratory market. You will work in-office and closely with our sales department to refine and develop a successful, top notch, and dynamic marketing effort.
You will plan and execute marketing and communications strategies.
You must be a creative, self-starter who is interested in working in a small team, and thrives at seeing results from your marketing ideas and programs.
Experience: BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time, long term, in-office position
- Maintain internal and external message to best convey our impact and mission
- Establish and maintain branding
- Create new communications programs
- Create and maintain marketing collateral
- Execute Marketing Strategy, measure performance, create benchmarks, iterate and improve
- Create and implement all phases of the direct product marketing
- Maintain website and online presence
- Provide analysis of marketing efficacy
- Establish relationships with industry publications & media and develop integration plan for future publication editorial content
- Proven experience as Marketing Director
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus