Affordable WebPortal Lab Solution
A fast, secure, efficient web-based portal is essential for any modern laboratory. It allows a lab to receive orders and send results to their clients worldwide. PolyWeb ensures that lab reports and patient records are communicated efficiently and accurately.
PolyWeb is a customized web portal for laboratories to deliver a digital interface that patients and physicians require. It provides access for remote clinics, satellite stations and clients; patients, physicians, providers. Clients can place orders, view results, and print reports through a secure remote internet connection to your laboratory.
- Remote order entry
- Remote bar code printing
- Remote results access
- Remote results printing
- Regulate access to reports, tests, supplies or sales info
- Display your company logo on PolyWeb’s home page
Modifiable Lab Order Menu
- Build department wide lab order options for each provider
- Define relevant ask at order entry questions for each test
- Generate single or batch orders
- Analyze demographic data to track user-defined statistics
- View sales reports for facility, clients, salespersons, or other user-defined groups
- Export data automatically
- LuxSci’s HIPAA compliant security ensure data safety
About Comp Pro Med
For four decades, Comp Pro Med has focused on developing a world-class laboratory information system. CPM has wide-ranging experience providing LIS solutions for individual labs and hospitals to networks of governmental medical facilities.
The Polytech LIS expedites patient records, interfaces with any application or instrument, automates data collection and reporting, with no downtime and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
Our focused customer-driven approach combines our state-of-the-art feature-rich Polytech clinical laboratory information system with superior support from seasoned system engineers. Our expertise includes not only continuous development of the Polytech LIS to incorporate the latest technology and regulatory requirements, but also direct interfaces that seamlessly connect your LIS with analyzers, instruments and other systems such as reference laboratories, HIS, EMR, EHR, billing and practice management systems.