Effective Lab Automation
How can a modern LIS systems increase productivity while driving down costs?
Effective lab automation can help. Healthcare organizations are facing numerous challenges that range from industry consolidation to increased regulatory oversight to the increased cost of doing business. And that’s just for starters. In order to address these challenges, small clinics and large hospitals alike are turning to digital solutions to drive business transformation.
CompProMed’s white paper examines how to revitalize your laboratory’s productivity paradigm with a full-featured, best-of-breed Laboratory Information System (LIS) and how to pick the best one for your organization.
With the efforts towards automation and fulfilling ‘Meaningful Use’ criteria , the need for automation of the laboratory data is greater than ever. Not only does the automating help meet meaningful use criteria, it also saves the lab time, money, helps improve patient safety, and eliminates wasted effort when it’s time to review historical data.
Find out how to:
- Objectively evaluate commercial LIS offerings
- Manage patient lab tests more efficiently and cost-effectively
- Ensure error-free integration with healthcare systems and lab equipment
- Avoid LIS project scope creep and budget overruns
- Calculate the true cost of any LIS offering
- Deploy a successful patient lab test management system
Request your copy of the white paper today!