PolyWeb Portal: New & Improved
A fast, secure, efficient web-based portal is essential for any modern laboratory. It allows a lab to receive orders and send results to their clients worldwide.
Polytech’s PolyWeb portal is new and improved. It shares data digitally with remote clinics or satellite stations e.g. nurse stations, remote draw stations, specialty testing facilities. PolyWeb provides lab result reports to patients, physicians and providers. No surprise fees to customize reports after purchase.
New & Improved Web Portal
- Regulate access to reports, tests, supplies or sales info
- Display your company logo on PolyWeb’s home page
Modifiable Lab Order Menu
- Build department wide lab order options for each provider
- Define relevant ask at order entry questions for each test
- Generate single or batch orders
- Analyze demographic data to track user-defined statistics
- View sales reports for facility, clients, salespersons, or other user-defined groups
- Export data automatically
- LuxSci’s HIPAA compliant security ensure data safety
About Comp Pro Med’s Polytech LIS
For four decades, Comp Pro Med has focused on developing a world-class laboratory information system. CPM has wide-ranging experience providing LIS solutions for individual labs and hospitals to networks of governmental medical facilities.
Polytech LIS expedites patient record processes, interfaces seamlessly with any application or instrument, automates data collection and reporting – all with zero downtime, and all in compliance with state and federal regulations.
Our focused customer-driven approach combines our state-of-the-art feature-rich Polytech clinical laboratory information system with superior support from seasoned system engineers. Our expertise includes not only continuous development of the Polytech LIS to incorporate the latest technology and regulatory requirements, but also direct interfaces that seamlessly connect your LIS with analyzers, instruments and other systems such as reference laboratories, HIS, EMR, EHR, billing and practice management systems.