Get an LIS with no downtime.
Keep your lab up and running with Polytech. Downtime in the clinical lab is unacceptable. Polytech LIS from Comp Pro Med is built on the most advanced technology in the industry, the same technology utilized by Google and Amazon, “edge computing” or a distributed computing framework.
There are two ways to deploy Polytech in your lab:
- On Premise: CPM offers a perpetual software license. Your lab owns the Polytech software and deploys it from on-site computers. Medlink, CPM’s proprietary distributed computing framework backs up all data between your lab’s deployed computers. This ensures there is no loss of data and no downtime in the lab.
- Cloud-based: CPM offers to host the Polytech system. As long as your lab has an internet connection, it has access to its secure data and operability with Polytech in the cloud.
- Implement a new LIS in days, not months.
- Easy to use system that’s intuitive and straight-forward
- An affordable solution that delivers low cost of ownership
- Responsive support keeps you running smoothly everyday
About Comp Pro Med
For four decades, Comp Pro Med has focused on developing a world-class laboratory information system. CPM has wide-ranging experience providing LIS solutions for individual labs and hospitals to networks of governmental medical facilities.
The Polytech LIS expedites patient records, interfaces with any application or instrument, automates data collection and reporting, with no downtime and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
Our focused customer-driven approach combines our state-of-the-art feature-rich Polytech clinical laboratory information system with superior support from seasoned system engineers. Our expertise includes not only continuous development of the Polytech LIS to incorporate the latest technology and regulatory requirements, but also direct interfaces that seamlessly connect your LIS with analyzers, instruments and other systems such as reference laboratories, HIS, EMR, EHR, billing and practice management systems.