Polytech PGx Customized Reports
Pharmacogenomics (PGx) and Personalized Medicine are the future of patient care. The ability to match drug treatments to patient genetic makeup is available, but the ability to effectively use this information to improve patient outcomes depends heavily upon the quality of the Polytech PGx customized reports.
Polytech PGx provides the best reporting software in the industry by combining clinical practical experience with easy to use content. Our reports have been developed by clinical experts with years of experience in hospitals and clinics working directly with patients and prescribers.
Unlike other PGx reports, Polytech PGx avoids inconsequential information and instead communicates actionable information clearly and succinctly, so that prescribers can spend more time treating their patents and less time figuring out reports.
Polytech PGx Benefits
- Comprehensive: 400+ meds, 65+ genes, drug PGx information for 16 different medical specialties including cardiology, psychiatry, and pain management.
- Fully Customizable & Flexible: Designed for the exact specifications of your lab. Choose the format that works best for your healthcare providers.
- Affordable: Flexible pricing plans to help your lab meet its revenue goals.
- Clinical Support: Ensures prescribers understand how to use the report and implement the information into patient care. Our proprietary PGx database is continuously updated to ensure our reports always represent the cutting edge of clinical knowledge
- Integration: Fully integrate with EMR, EHR, billing systems, instruments, web portal and more.
About Comp Pro Med
For four decades, Comp Pro Med has focused on developing a world-class laboratory information system. CPM has wide-ranging experience providing LIS solutions for individual labs and hospitals to networks of governmental medical facilities.
The Polytech LIS expedites patient records, interfaces with any application or instrument, automates data collection and reporting, with no downtime and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
Our focused customer-driven approach combines our state-of-the-art feature-rich Polytech clinical laboratory information system with superior support from seasoned system engineers. Our expertise includes not only continuous development of the Polytech LIS to incorporate the latest technology and regulatory requirements, but also direct interfaces that seamlessly connect your LIS with analyzers, instruments and other systems such as reference laboratories, HIS, EMR, EHR, billing and practice management systems.