Fast, Efficient, Customizable, Secure Web Portal
New & Improved Web Portal
Improve your customer communications with our new and improved Polytech Web Portal. Get the tools you need to efficiently receive order and communicate results.
- Receive orders from multiple sources, including bulk orders
- Quickly communicate results
- Utilize a fast, secure and HIPPA compliant platform
- Give access to a wide range of providers
- Eliminate communication errors & double entry
Comp Pro Med’s PolyWeb Portal
An effective secure web-based portal is essential for any facility to communicate orders and results to their clients worldwide. PolyWeb shares data digitally with remote clinics or satellite stations e.g. nurse stations, remote draw stations, specialty testing facilities. PolyWeb provides features relevant to your facility with no surprise fees for necessary customization after purchase.
- Regulate access to reports, tests, supplies or sales info
- Display your company logo on PolyWeb’s home page
Modifiable Lab Order Menu
- Build department wide lab order options for each provider
- Define relevant ask at order entry questions for each test
- Generate single or batch orders
- Analyze demographic data to track user-defined statistics
- View sales reports for facility, clients, salespersons, or other user-defined groups
- Export data automatically
- LuxSci’s HIPAA compliant security ensure data safety
About Comp Pro Med
Since 1983, Comp Pro Med has been solely focused on developing a world class, customer-centric LIS. Polytech, Comp Pro Med’s laboratory information system, expedites patient record processes, interfaces seamlessly with any application or instrument, automates data collection and reporting – all with zero downtime, and all in compliance with state and federal regulations.
Comp Pro Med has deep experience in providing LIS solutions for labs and hospitals of all sizes, ranging from small individual clinics to networks of medical facilities at the governmental level. Our focused customer-driven approach combines our state-of-the-art feature-rich Polytech clinical laboratory information system with superior support from seasoned system engineers.
Our expertise includes not only continuous development of the Polytech LIS to incorporate the latest technology and regulatory requirements, but also direct interfaces that seamlessly connect your LIS with analyzers, instruments and other systems such as reference laboratories, HIS, EMR, EHR, billing and practice management systems.